Virtual Run Instructions
Thank you for joining us virtually for the Santa Barbara Half Marathon & SB Independent 5K supporting Santa Barbara Running Association’s youth running programs!
How does the Virtual Run Work?
1) Sign up for the Virtual Run during registration.
2) Complete your run on your own wherever your local is between Friday, November 4 and Sunday, November 6!
3) You will be mailed the following the week after the race:
- ceremonial remote racing bib
- official event race shirt
- official finisher’s medal
What about timing and results?
No official timing is necessary for Virtual Runners, but you will receive instructions to sync a device with RunKeeper or to upload your result to our Race Roster leaderboard. We encourage you to time your run, take a photo after you finish, and post your unofficial time with your photo to your social networks of choice with #santabarbarahalf!
You signed up to be there on race day but no longer can make it?
You can switch to a Remote Runner by emailing us at [email protected] The last day to do so is Friday, November 4.